Skip to main content

I will draw a custom minimalist tattoo design


 Hire Me, if you are looking for a TATTOO DESIGN.
 I will create a Custom hand-drawn minimalist tattoo design for you.

NOTE: no realism, only b&w isolated drawings in a minimalist style.

Tracing the outline of an existing photograph that you own is fine.


I do not make free drafts.

Files will be delivered as PNG by default.

If you wish to get your hands on the source file (PSD), 

you can buy that as a Gig Extra.

I do NOT make vector files! :(


Gig Extra Includes:

  • 1x Additional tattoo design (+15$)
  • 1x Additional revision (+5$)
  • Including colors in tattoo design (+5$)
  • PSD Source-file (+5$)
  • Commercial Use (+15$)
  • Extra Fast Delivery (starting at 20$)
  • Tattoo Flash Sheet (15$) / 3-6 variations of the same design. A number of variations depend on the complexity of your idea etc. Please note that it has to be the SAME design, with minor changes, and not 3-6 different designs.


Thank you for taking the time to read through all this boring text!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will do instagram marketing and promotion for super fast organic instagram growth

I will remove background from image just in 2 hours

I will create responsive wordpress website design professionally