Skip to main content

I will professionally edit your videos

 

Hire Me, if you are looking for VIDEO EDITORI'm a professional video editor. I have been video editing for commercials, documentaries, YouTubers, films & TV. I can do edits in both documentary and cinematic style.

My aim is to ensure customer satisfaction!  


Just send in your script/instructions, voice over (if any) and footage. I'll take care of all. I have access to tons of stock footage.


I can help you with: 

  • Social Media videos (YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
  • Zoom Calls Interviews Conferences
  • Corporate Videos
  • Tutorials
  • Vlogs
  • Aerial/Gopro 
  • Music Videos
  • Gaming Videos
  • Commercials
  • Promos/Showreels/Event Highlights
  • Wedding Videos
  • Trailers 
  • Postproduction for films and documentaries


This service includes:

  • Trimming and Merging
  • Color Correction/Grading
  • Green Screen
  • Logo Reveals/Intros/Titles
  • Subtitles
  • Background music
  • Sound Effects
  • And Much More


I use Industry standard programs like Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 and DaVinci Resolve 17.4 for Color Correction/Grading. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and After effects 2021 for Graphics and Pro tools for audio (Postproduction only). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will do instagram marketing and promotion for super fast organic instagram growth

I will remove background from image just in 2 hours

I will create responsive wordpress website design professionally